Saturday, April 9, 2011

catching up on LIFE in LONDON.

Okay so we have been SO BUSY the past week and a half finishing up classes and trying to cram in as much of LONDON as we possibly can. I'm sorry I have been really bad at blogging lately! So what I'm going to do is post a bunch of pics and let you see what I've been up to. It's been an interesting two weeks...We have all realized that our time is up here and it's really sad! I am starting to get very blue about leaving. Even though I'll be in Europe for another month, I'm so sad that my study abroad is ending. I have met some of my best friends. They have seen me at my best and my worst, and we have grown to have such strong friendships. I LOVE MY LONDON LOVIES -- Annie, Ashley, Carly, Elise, Kaylee, Kinsey, Paige, and Sharon! You girls have NO IDEA how much I love and adore each of you. Thank you for being such great friends and roommates! London would not have been the same without you and I couldn't have asked for better girls to spend 24/7 a day, for 3 and a half months with than you!! We have been very lucky to have such an amazing study abroad group too. I am blessed to know each of them. It's been an amazing 3 months..London will always be a part of us!!

4-2-2011:






2-4-2011:

Got Kiera Knightley's autograph!!
Up close and personal!

4-5-2011:
Phantom of the Opera!
4-6-2011:
Today we went and watched Evensong at St. Paul's Cathedral.
It was good! I still need to get the picture off Ash's computer. I'll post it soon!

4-7-2011:
Today we had our first two finals...! Woohoo!! My Fine Arts final ended in a group hug (BEST CLASS!!) and the Religion final was us writing questions and then answering our own. It was kind of a joke, but I loved every minute of it. Welcome to BYU!! Just kiddin...Kind of. ;) After dinner we went to do the London Eye at sunset but we were running late so we ended up missing it. But that's okay! So we walked along the Thames for a while and took some pictures. Then we got on the Eye - in our OWN pod!



**Notice Annie and I holding each other in
the background. We love each other.
The LONDON Lovies!
I love them!
I LOVE ASHLEY!


London wouldn't have been the same without her.
We got on the London Eye, took pictures, and reminisced
all of our favorite memories of our time here. It was very bittersweet.


More to come from this weekend!!!
xoxo, liz

2 comments:

  1. Well... gosh if you aren't just the most beautiful person in the world. In all honesty these pictures are my favorite so far. I can see the magic London has put in your eyes. Cheesy, I know, but true. So so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth! I know you are probably feeling SO sad and happy and weirded out that you are coming back....I am so Thrilled to see you soon!! and to hear all about every second of the last 4 months of your life! You look absolutely gorgeous! haha I texted my dad this morning begging him to let me go to London! I feel it is absolutely necessary!
    I LOVE YOU!
    xoxo
    elizabeth anne

    ReplyDelete