Friday, February 18, 2011

Hampton Court Palace & The Down House

Today was a great day! We went to Hampton Court Palace where Henry VIII lived and then we drove to Downe and to the Down House where Charles and Emma Darwin lived and where he wrote The Origin of Species among his other famous works. It was a great day!! The palace was AMAZING and the gardens were BREATHTAKING!

XoXo,
Liz





Henry VIII's study
Yep, those are all guns.
The Royal Toilet

I love my little E.



Havin' a ball in the gardens!
I just love her.




Back side of the palace.




The Down House - the home of Charle's Darwin
The backyard

4 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful! And the palace is amazing too! :). Seriously though, you look so pretty and happy ... And your hair looks gorgeous. It seems like it's grown an inch since I saw you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ! I am obsessed with your blog and with the fact that you are in such a dreamy place! I can't wait to see you and you look stunning in all of your pictures! love you cute girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am loving your adventures, Liz! Thx for sharing with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! your hair is LOOOONG and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete