Thursday, February 3, 2011

Off to Paris!!


Today we just had class all day. I gave a presentation in my Fine Arts class and it went really well! I'm glad it's over. It is nice to have one big thing checked off my list of things to do. It was a BEAUTIFUL day today and so we walked through Hyde Park to our religion class in the Hyde Park Chapel and then walked back through the park too. Carly and I decided to sit on a bench in the park and read for a bit but that only lasted about 10 minutes because we got cold. There was this hilarious guy who was exercising hard core while wearing spandex...He was sprinting all over the place, doing push-ups, jumping over the "rubbish" bin, and so much more. The BEST part about it was that he had a long luscious ponytail, but when he turned around there was a bald spot the size of an apple. It was pretty funny and Carly and I were dying of laughter. It was awesome!!!

Now...Off to Paris!! We leave five hours from now and we're all just SO EXCITED!!! It's gonna be a loooong day tomorrow!! I'll post on Saturday or Sunday!

Bon Voyage!!

Love,
Liz




1 comment:

  1. Viva le France! Have a great time! Can't wait for pics & details!

    ReplyDelete