Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tea at Kensington

Hey guys! Today I woke up (by myself!) and ran about 2 miles through Hyde Park. It was so fun! I think I'm going to like running here...We'll see though. That doesn't mean I want to run a half or a full marathon with you, Dad! ;) Came home, got ready, did some homework for a while, went to class, and then went to Afternoon Tea at the Orangerie at Kensington Palace! It was so magical!! This tea and "biscuits" was supposedly SUPER expensive and possibly cost more than most of our theater tickets. Wow. It was fun though and I felt very prim and proper. I'm not the biggest tea fan, but I just HAD to drink it today! They gave us a little tray thing with finger sandwiches, the yummiest roll/scone I have ever had, and two little desserts. It was awesome!! Today was a good day! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment