Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dover Disappoints

Today we attempted to go to Dover castle, but something went wrong with scheduling and stuff so we ended up driving two hours for nothing. Well not nothing. It was still fun because we drove down to the English Channel and got some pictures on the beach. The water was way cold so I didn't get in, but I would love to go back and do it! After the Channel we drove to Canterbury. And since we got there way earlier than planned, we got out and shopped and ate lunch. We went to H&M, next, and Top Shop. We went to eat at a place called EAT and it was good! Carly and I split a ham and cheese panini. It was dang good. Next we went to the Canterbury Cathedral where the Archbishop of Canterbury coronated and also where the famous Thomas Becket was murdered by the Henry II's men. After the cathedral, got back on the bus and drove home! It was a good day!!!

I love you all,
Liz
Dover Castle. From the gate...
Dover White cliffs
We like jumping photos...

Me and Sharon..polka dot umbrellies!
Benji's chocolates...I'm not obsessed, I swear.
There's just Ben stuff EVERYWHERE!!!
Canterbury Cathedral

2 comments:

  1. haha liz you have pictures with maybe 894589054890345 ben, benjamin, and benji signs. couldn't be happier. i miss you! you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is that Ashley Jorgensen in your pictures? I know her from EFY. :) I love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete