Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"That was totally WICKED!!!"

Just got back from seeing Wicked about an hour ago and can I just say how absolutely amazing that show is?! I saw it 3 years ago almost (Wow..That long ago!?) on the Concert Choir trip and loved it then too. It was definitely different seeing it over here with the British accents and all. I think it added a little extra fun to the show. The "Defying Gravity" scene is ALWAYS the best and most breathtaking part, but who doesn't love that part anyway? Don't we all wish we could belt like Elpheba? We all left the theater in a very chipper mood singing and laughing. It doesn't help that we don't have school tomorrow AND we have our first trip this weekend! We are all really excited for it and mostly excited to get out of the city for a few days I think. I know I'm excited to go up north and see some English countryside and to visit York, Liverpool, and Preston! It will be a fun little break from the hustle and bustle of London.

I was very excited when I got a letter from Ben today and the weekly email a day early too! It's amazing how hearing from one person can make me so happy! I didn't think I could get any happier...I live in London! But it's true...He makes me the happiest person in the world. Cheesy, I know. ;)

Hope you are all enjoying the cold and snow back home...The sun came out for the first time today!! Yay! It's supposed to be sunny all the way until Sunday! We'll enjoy it while we can!

Love to all,
Liz
WICKED
Kaylee and I on the Tube
Braid Twins

2 comments:

  1. oh the happiness that letters bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about twins twins, not just braid twins....you could seriously be sisters! Weird...maybe I am not your real sister and she is!?!

    ReplyDelete