Monday, January 17, 2011

Paris...Prague...PLEASE!!

WOW...Two blog posts in one day!! I'm on a roll! I forgot to tell you that I have officially bought my Chunnel ticket to Paris the first weekend in February! A few of us are going for a little 2 day trip to Paris -- Crepes, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Crepes...Yes!! It's going to be interesting though. 7 girls to a 4/5 person room. Insanity, but so much fun! We also bought our plane tickets and reserved a room at a hotel in Prague for our travel week in March! I am so thrilled. We are going to have a blast. Everything in my life is FUN right now. This really is such an adventure and I know I am meant to be here right now. I love this!! Right now we're headed to SNOG, a frozen yogurt place, and then I really have to do some homework! Hahaha. Eh, homework. We'll see how it goes. Have a great night/day!

Love,
Liz

My "model" pose, or so I'm told...

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your weekend in Paris....ugghh you are disgusting! Oh and Prague....even more jealous! Someday I will get there! What would it be like to just plan a weekend to Paris...I can't get over it! Instead I will be studying for boards and cleaning my house....want to switch? Some times I really hate you! :) JK....well don't have to much fun, and don't forget me! Oh and PS I can see Benji in your room! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris...Prague...Please......PRINCESS!!! .... You ARE living the dream. Do it for the rest of us too okay?!? Love oodles, The Queen Mum :)

    ReplyDelete