Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rainy Days..

Today, I woke up feeling pretty gross. A few people have been sick and around here it's kind of hard to stay away from people. I feel like I have a mix between Strep Throat and the Flu. No worries though, I live in London and am not going to let a silly cold, or whatever it is, get in the way.

After class this morning a few of us went on one of our "London Walks". I think I've said this before but we have to complete 12 walks around London before the semester is over. This one was my 5th walk and was around Central London. I really enjoyed it and loved walking through old and new London. In getting ready for the day, my friend Elise said, "Guess what? It's not supposed to rain today!" Sorry Little E...You were wrong. It started raining right as we got off the Tube. The rain here in London is unpredictable but nice because it's not usually super heavy, just misty. It's kind of like when you go to Disneyland and want to cool off so you walk through those misters. After the walk I came home, took a nap, and did homework. Fun, huh? I got a lot of it done, so now I don't have to worry about it for this weekend! That's always a nice feeling.

Tomorrow we're off on another day trip. This time we are going to Dover and Canterbury. I'm excited!

Have a great day,
Liz

This one's for you, Dad.
This one's for you, Mary.
Oldest shop in London & where
Dickens was inspired to write.

1 comment: