Thursday, January 13, 2011

Homework...Or not.

Today has been a good day..Woke up and DIDN'T have to do kitchen duty!! It was awesome!! I got to sleep in a little bit! :) Then I had my Fine Arts class from 9:15 to 11:45 and it was fun. I can tell it's going to be a great class. Then Annie (my bunkmate) and I went and ran a few errands and she had to stay in this one store for a second, so I went and got lunch by myself for the both of us and it was kind of weird walking around London by myself, but I really enjoyed it too! I am loving this, you guys. It's still so surreal to me, but I am definitely LIVING THE DREAM I have always had!

We had our Religion class from 2 to 4 at the Hyde Park chapel and Brother Johns taught it. He was born and raised in London and got baptized when he was 13 years old. He's a great guy and his class is going to be very interesting about the Church in Britain and how it had such a huge impact on the worldwide Church and the spreading of the Gospel. Pretty cool. I am excited for that class.

Tomorrow we're free from class and headed to the British Museum to do some homework for 3 of our classes! I think it'll be fun, but exhausting. Museums take a lot out of me for some reason. But I really do enjoy them. Then after that, I think we're (or at least I am) going to try and get as much homework done as possible for next week because I have a lot!!

I hope you are all doing well and having fun back in Utah or wherever you are. Have a happy winter and enjoy the snow for me because I miss it!! I love you and am so grateful to have all of you in my life. Thank you for all of your love and support and prayers.

Love,
Liz

5 comments:

  1. Lizzi! I'm so glad you're doing what you're doing. It's incredible. But the few days I spent in England were some of the best for me and I'm absolutely loving reading your posts. I love that you're doing lots of them too. BUT I'VE TOTALLY SEEN WOMAN IN BLACK. The night I saw it was the first night I held hands. BAHAHA. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna... that is revealing a lot about you. Wasn't that only in 9th grand. Hand holding skank. Oops sorry that wasn't very nice. I miss you both. Logan is very very snowy and cold tonight. Just so you know I check at least once a day to see if you ladies have posted your latest adventures... it sounds like you are both having the most incredible time. I miss you and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Lizzi - your Mum loves reading your blog (and your dad gets on it himself too - miracle!) ... and I love keeping track of your fave friends through your blog. Hope all you girlies are having the adventures of a lifetime!!! Love oodles to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are getting settled in and enjoying London! I look forward to reading lots more : ). P.S. I love the background of your blog. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzi. Keep the posts coming. I read every one. It really does sound like you're having incredible adventures.

    ReplyDelete